Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Introduction

I have finally been nagged into starting my own career related blog having used the media as a fun way to communicate with friends.....so thank you Sam (www.sol1.blogspot.com)

For many years I did not consider myself an architect of any kind, I was proud of my practical delivery roots that focused on delivering "real" things. Then with the help of friends I started to realise that actually I was an architect after all.....it was a bit like learning you are gay and coming out of the closet !!!

I am still a practical (or pragmatic) architect and this blog will be used to share my views on the best and worst of the architecture I see.

I currently work for SAP as the Head of their UK Business Technology Architects and before this I worked for glue:, Plaut (UK) and Conoco. The opinions expressed here represent my own views and not those of my current, prior or future employers.

So let the fun begin.......

1 comment:

Sam Lowe said...

About time Owen. Welcome to rehab.