Now I can see how this "Nexus of Forces" (Mobile, Cloud, In-Memory, Social) could change the way IT works for a business, but my problem is the yawning gap between the vision the IT I talk to most weeks.
I covered some of the problems that exist in my last blog on 3rd World IT, but even without these problems where would you start if you were a CIO.
- Do you turbo charge with SAP HANA
- Mobilize with SAP Mobile Platform
- Automate with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration
- Beautify with Gateway / Personas / UI5
- Move it all to the cloud and take part in the Ariba network